piątek, 6 stycznia 2017

when the lights are out

I must confess - I'm not good at watching horrors. Generally I'm afraid of many things - of being alone at home, of darkness, of some strange sounds in a house (which are strange only for me of course) and many others. So it's obvious that after I wached some horror film I usually get petrified. Anyway, sometimes I watch horrors (but only with someone). Some of them scaried me, I couldn't sleep at night (for example The Conjuring or Sinister), some made me laugh (The Grudge). Some horrors for my point of view shouln't be classify as a horror. I think about movies where there are no ghosts, no haunted house, no unidentified sounds, no paranormal things but only "bad" people (for example a man with a saw). That's not a horror, it'a a thriller!
However there is a group of films, a type of horror films which I never watch, which I can't watch at all - horrors with ghosts which appear only in the darkness and are connected with sleeping. This kind of plot is for me the worst: it's a combination of ghosts (and that means strange voices, sounds), of darkness, of night and sometimes of being alone. So, for me - the scariest things in the world! Therefore I've never watched any part of Paranormal activity, I've seen only a trailer and it was enought for me. This conception of non professional camera, the illusion of probability, and the fact that all these scary things are going on while you're sleeping - after watching it I think I wouldn't sleep for a year...
Beeing conscious of my antipathy of this type of movies, one day my sister asked me to go to the cinema and watch Lights Out. This movie on website filmweb.pl is described: "The woman is haunted by a ghost which appears after the lights are out". All the things I fear about in one movie, great... I love my sister and I agreed to go with her. Ok, I started to watch. I maybe in first 5 minutes apeared the ghost, it's shadow was visible after a woman had turned the lights off. And it was the last scene I sow. I closed my eyes and until the film didn't finished I opened them only 3 or 4 times... My sister was narrating me what was going on. It's funny, I know, I went to the cinema and didn't watch the movie. But I knew, that if I watched all these scary scenes, I wouldn't definitely sleep and even I wouldn't be alone after dark. My sister laughed at me but I was proud of me that I survived : )

This is the only photo connected with Lights Out which I'm not afraid of : )

                                                             Lights Out, (dir. David F. Sandberg)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz