wtorek, 17 stycznia 2017

"I am the one who knocks"


It's a time for TV series!

It was something about 3 years ago. I was writing my BA thesis and I was getting bored and exhausted. So, I decided to watch some movie. Scrolling through facebook, I saw that one of my friends had added some photo taken from TV series Breaking Bad. I must admit, although everyone was talking about this series, up to that moment I had never seen it. Thus I thought - "I have to make it up now. I'll watch only one episode to check if it's really as good as everybody claims". But it wasn't so easy. I watched one episode, then second, third... And before I knew it, it was the middle of the night, I was in the middle of the season and I didn't want to finish watching. I don't remember whether I saw all the first season in one night, but I'm sure, that I watched all series, all 5 seasons in somehing about 2 weeks (at the same time I had to write my thesis...). 
I've fallen in love with Breakin Bad and I'm still in love. Then I watched the other great TV series like Narcos, Mr Robot etc., but anyone was better that Breaking Bad (from my point of view). Maybe I'm not objective because I have a lot of good memories connected with watching that series. But I don't mind, I love it. I don't want to narrate that series, it's a kind of "must-see". The only thing I want you to pay attention is soundtrack. Amazing, perfectly harmonised with plot, surprising. I highly, highly recommend :)

                                                        Breaking Bad, (created by Vince Gilligan)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz