niedziela, 6 listopada 2016

Let's begin!

Hi!

It’s so easy to guess the main topic of my new blog – of course, movies :) 

But I'm not going to write reviews and judge the films, because there are so many pages created with that purpose. For me more interesting is to tell you about movies which are important for me, which are connected with my memories or some situations in my life.

I can say that I’m a movie freak. There are some films which I’ve watched more or less 15 times. But of course I don’t consider myself as an expert in cinema. I just want to share with you my emotions and considerations about some movies.


So, I invite you to follow my blog!


                        (Cinema Paradiso, dir. Giuseppe Tornatore, 1988)


2 komentarze:

  1. I like your idea for the blog a lot, and I'm looking forward to reading your posts :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. You had a great idea when you created your blog :) This film is very good and touches many important problems.

    OdpowiedzUsuń